- Substitute Teachers and Substitute Educational Assistants: The Seaside School District contracts with ESS for substitute services. For more information or to register, go to the ESS web page: www.ESS.com/jobs
- Substitute Bus Drivers, Substitute Custodians, and Substitute Assistant Cooks please use the Seaside School District Job Opportunities link above to apply for substitute positions in these areas.
Important Notes for Internal Candidates
- Internal candidates are defined as those who are regular employees of Seaside School District and in the same bargaining unit as the position being advertised (i.e. you must be in the certified bargaining unit to use the internal application for a certified postion).
- If you are a regular employee of the Seaside School District and would like to apply for a position outside of your bargaining unit, please contact the School District Office for instructions.
- Some job postings are made available exclusively to internal (see definition above) candidates. To access these postings, click on the Seaside School District Job Opportunities button above. On the Job Listings page click the Internal link in the upper right corner of the page to create an internal profile, this will give you access to the complete list of positions available to internal candidates, as well as the internal application.
- Certified positions require the following: cover letter, resume, three references with email addresses, three letters of recommendation, copy of license, and copy of transcripts must accompany completed online application. Teachers in the Seaside School District must be licensed in Oregon. For interested applicants outside the state of Oregon, please contact Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission, or call (503)378-3586.
- Classified positions may include various educational assistant, food service, transportation and secretarial jobs. Three references with email addresses are required within the application. Three letters of reference (as attachments to the application) are recommended.
If you have any questions please call the Seaside School District office (503)738-5591.
Family and Medical Leave Act information
The Seaside School District, in support of employment practices free of barriers to disabled individuals and in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, provides reasonable accommodations necessary upon request and appropriate notice. For further information or assistance, contact the Business Manager at (503)738-5591. Speech/hearing impaired individuals may reach the District through the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service by dialing 1(800)735-2900.