The School Board welcomes community use of school facilities when such uses do not interfere with district programs.
School Board policy KG: Community Use of District Facilities outlines this policy, including classifications for users.
- Class A/School Partner: Covers the use of facilities by public schools and organizations directly cooperating/partnering with the district to implement or provide programs primarily for the benefit of school-age youth. This group includes civic service groups that fund student and school district activities (i.e., Boosters, PTO, Rotary, 4-H, ASPIRE, Talent Search, NWRESD, Seaside Scholarships Inc.).
- Class B/Non-Profit: Covers government, education and nonprofit organizations recognized under Section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Service code. This group includes local, state or national government, private schools, community colleges, and adult education (i.e., Sunset Empire Park and Recreation, Pacific Basketball League, Seaside Kids Inc., Tsunami Skippers).
- Class C/Commercial/Individual: Covers all other users. This group includes, but is not limited to, businesses or commercial organizations, community groups which are not necessarily devoted to education or charitable activities, and individuals.
RATE/FEE structure can be found HERE
Facility Rental Contact: Leslie Garvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-738-5591.
All users must complete a Facility Rental Agreement (below) and provide proof of insurance (as outlined in agreement).
School Safety Information
- Lead Testing Site Maps_2020.pdf
- 7-1-2019 Lead Testing Results
- 8-10-2018 Lead Testing Results
- 7-13-2018 Lead Testing Results
- 8-29-2017 Lead Testing Results
- 7-14-2017 Lead Testing Results
- 11-1-2016 Lead Testing Results
- 8-29-2016 Lead Testing Results
- 7-18-2016 Lead Testing Results.